The LolliPOP (Locking Pediatric Osteotomy Plate) system is an innovative modular blade-plate system for stable fixation of pediatric proximal femoral osteotomies and fractures. LolliPOP is indicated as a temporary device for stable fixation of proximal femoral osteotomies (PFO) in the pediatric (ages 2 to 21 years old) population.
- Varus and Valgus Plates range from 90° to 140° of NSA
- Chisel free technique reduces OR time and trauma
- Modularity provides surgical flexibility and reduced inventory
- Intuitive instrumentation allows precise control of correction
- Blade construct provides stability in rotation
- Plate design creates a biomechanically correct femoral offset
This product may not be available in all markets. Please consult your local OP representative for availability.